Rettland Farm

Rettland Farm

Monday, April 5, 2010

Don't Take My Word for It...

Regarding the Easter Hams from my hogs...

Everyone was in agreement-that was the finest ham ever!

Just the right smoke, outstanding texture and flavor...baked at a 350
oven for 4 hours-PERFECTION!

(T)here is a batch of ham and green beans in the making with the left
overs, love the bone for stock!

Thank you for providing such outstanding meats, we are fortunate to have
such a farm right in our Adams County back yard!!!"

--J.F., Fairfield, PA


Though I appreciate the kudos (very much), I have to give lots of the credit
to Chas. Nell's Meats who did the curing and smoking; and especially
to the pig, for being so damn delicious. I'm just the guy who made
the introductions.

By the way, I also have a couple left...

No comments:

Post a Comment