Rettland Farm

Rettland Farm

Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Little Love for the Larder

Here's an email that was in my inbox earlier this week from a loyal customer, regarding the Larder at Rettland Farm:

"I am thrilled about the new Larder! In fact, I loved it so much I took a picture of it! I think this is the first time in my life I've ever eaten a chicken that was processed the same day! We opened the colby cheese as soon as we got home and had it with apple slices---it is FANTASTIC! I'm looking forward to a delicious chicken dinner tonight, and a delicious summer of your sausage on the grill.


Thanks so much for all the work you do to provide us with real food!"

--Christine M., Emmitsburg, MD

Come out this Saturday and see what all the fuss is about!




1 comment:

  1. First time poster here at your blog --- please keep it up! I'm enjoying the reads.

    ReplyDelete